Life is a Rabbit Pellet

Ramblings of a Zimbrindian's travels, life, and research.



Monday, October 03, 2005

Need more manic

Finally worked out, thanks to Gin, how to view externally computed values (e.g. spectral tilt) in Praat against a Mandarin word/syllable text tier with zooming. I hadn't been grouping before.

It's so nice to have a laptop again!

Other stuff - fighting manic depression, as usual. You know, I sure could use more of the manic bits right now.

Oh, and the White Sox won the American League. That's nice. I think they'll beat the Red Sox in the first round of the playoffs but then lose to Anaheim in the AL Final. Anaheim will then lose to St Louis in the World Series.


I went to the post office last week to get a money order to pay the rent (amazing - my reimbursement from the university came in three days, so I could pay my rent in time!) and got these nice muppet stamps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home