Life is a Rabbit Pellet

Ramblings of a Zimbrindian's travels, life, and research.



Saturday, September 17, 2005

Celtic Fest

Went to Celtic Fest in Grant Park today with a couple of pals from the Happy Hour Late Shift yesterday. It was cool, but I was surprised to find it had almost exactly the same layout of tents as it had two or three years ago when I was there with Tom and Var.

We went there in the afternoon. In the morning, I moved more stuff into my new place with the help of Tokonatsu (thanks!), who had helped me store my stuff at his place over the summer. Anyway, now I have a frying pan again! And a microwave. And a can opener. Amazing how simple things are important when you don't have them.

The fridge is slowly filling up again. Which is good, because I only have $10 in cash to last me till that check from M gets here. And I can only get the grand or so of reimbursement $ after Wednesday, i.e. I'll actually get it around the first week of October. Or second. This is going to be tight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home