Life is a Rabbit Pellet

Ramblings of a Zimbrindian's travels, life, and research.



Sunday, January 22, 2006

An interesting few days

It's a funny thing - I never thought that job interviews were meant to be fun! But the ones I had on Friday (half a dozen 45-minute interviews) were quite enjoyable. It's not certain whether I'll get the job or not, but I had a good time trying to get it, so that's not so bad :)

I was able to work some things out on the plane that I'd been stuck on before, so that was really lekker. Tomorrow I'll write it out more and start designing a c++ program to try it. There are still some options that need to be sorted out though, and I'm going to have to think about them.

I also need to ask GL if max-margin stemml is worth implementing.

In unrelated events, this weekend was a good weekend. It's nice to have friends who can bang some sense into my thick skull :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home