Life is a Rabbit Pellet

Ramblings of a Zimbrindian's travels, life, and research.



Tuesday, February 07, 2006

good day's work

Since I got control of myself again, I've been doing quite a bit of work, thank goodness. I've been writing out all this analysis by syntheis stuff, and today I did something I didnt expect to do this quickly, namely test the simplest case. It's proving tough going too, so it's a good thing I'm doing it now.

In other news, it seems there's a stereo video camera available on campus - perhaps we can play with it. Turns out what I should have been googling for before was "stereo vision camera" instead of "stereo video camera".

Applied for a free mediawiki called prettyscience.

The Superbowl was yesterday. In unrelated and far more relevant news, my team lost. Chelsea 2 - Liverpool 0. Robbie didnt play - some problem with fitness was the claim.

Was forced to return the water cooler/heater last week. Now walking two blocks to fill my mug with tea at night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home