Life is a Rabbit Pellet

Ramblings of a Zimbrindian's travels, life, and research.



Monday, March 03, 2008

Another Day

I flew back from San Francisco on Saturday night, and I will definitely be taking more Saturday night flights in future! It took just ten minutes from the time V & D dropped me off till I was through security... wow. Incidentally, there was this heavily muscled guy (and his young kid) just before me whom the TSA folks seemed to know. I asked them who he was after he left - turns out it was Chuck Liddell. The guy who told me added, "He's one of the best fighters in the world!" before giving me a *look*, like I didn't know who the hell Mr Muscle was. Which, of course, I didn't.

Hey, wasn't he a guest on Wait Wait Don't Tell Me recently?

Ah, the culture wars...

Anyway, X picked me up at the airport ... and we both headed straight for the office (on Sat night) and worked for the next four hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home